- Grow our Create Change membership. There is strength in numbers, and it’s our belief that working together with our Create Change community will give us the best opportunity to achieve our mission.
- Improve communication with our Create Change community through more frequent social media releases, more interactive commenting in our Forums, and regular newsletters.
- Receive and publish more submissions from our Create Change community members.
- Provide more information about the organizations we’re supporting, and get our Create Change community involved in identifying others we should consider.
- Introduce Create Change to a wider audience by being more visible at East of Eli concerts (eastofeli.com) and other public events.
- Offer an internship program that will provide real learning opportunities, as well as meaningful personal satisfaction to those who want to more actively support Create Change.
- Continue to grow our social networking websites and develop our own social networking apps to expand the reach to, and increase interaction with, our community.
- Develop a Social Media Influencer Agreement that instructs a partnering organization or brand personality about how to endorse Create Change on their own social media accounts.
- Partner with advertisers to support our Create Change efforts.
- Establish a Change Creator’s Academy where we will provide a writing/creative workshop program for artists, complete with interactive assignments and certification upon completion of the course.
We encourage you to send us your creative media. We have no specific criteria when reviewing submissions for publication. With regard to writing submissions, we’ll always be happy to assist with editing, but before you send us a submission we recommend you go down the following checklist:
- Make sure you’ve read over your work before sending, or even better, have someone proof it.
- Did I credit all my sources appropriately? Plagiarizing is unacceptable, so credit all your source material, even if it’s just a quote. List and link your sources whenever possible.
- We don’t have a minimum or maximum word count, but 250–1000 words per writing submission is an ideal range for us.
- Your writing submissions should be in your tone-of-voice. We love to hear about your personal experiences and game-changing life stories. However, rants are not appropriate. DO NOT submit anything you do not feel comfortable sharing with the public.
- Is your artwork submission hi-res enough? 2 megs is a good standard for images. Feel free to submit your videos in a preview format, but have a HD version ready to send if your video submission is selected for publishing.
Create Change is happy to publish your creative writing in your native language. If your writing is selected for publishing, we will work with you to post an English translation alongside your native language piece.
- Create Change official Twitter: https://twitter.com/createchange_me
- Create Change official Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/createchange.me
- Create Change official Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/createchange.me/
- Create Change official YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/CreateChange
- Create Change official SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/modmachine
- C-Pulse official Twitter: https://twitter.com/Charity_Pulse
- C-Pulse official Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/charitypulse/
- C-Pulse official Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/charitypulse/
- Fab4000 official Facebook group: