• Author

Cindy
    ⚖️

The #EoeMetaTour has officially kicked off with two great first shows, one in Edinburgh, Scotland and one in Newcastle, England. Both shows were full of great music, uplifting messages and awesome community. We’re so proud that both performances raised awareness & funds for two great charities: Edinburgh Children’s Hospital (Edinburgh) and Alzheimer’s Society (Newcastle). We’ll have much more to share soon, so please stay tuned.

Cindy
    ⚖️

The next stop on our journey is Liverpool where the #EoeMetaTour performance will support Liverpool Heartbeat. We’ll be sharing more details about their great work soon, but in the meantime check out this awesome video featuring a song by East of Eli: https://youtu.be/SzFkxOo5DzY

Clarissa Castillo
    Participant

First and foremost I’d like to start off by saying that I love how the EOE Meta Tour is going well. I enjoy seeing the updates being shared about these new EOE experiences. In fact reading all these updates had me so excited for the North American leg of the EOE Meta Tour!
    Secondly, I’d like to acknowledge that I admire the idea of the latest tour news will be on the forum. It gives me a reason to keep my eyes opened for any US tour related to news. Excited to hear more news about this tour and hope the news coming soon is related to North American leg!! I think it’s safe to say there’s so many of us here in the US that would love to go to an EOE show soon!!😉 Can’t wait to see you all very soon!!♥️

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.