“The term New Joy was presented to us by the lovely and inspirational Regina Hicks. She suggested we redefine the idea of relying on what was or had been to replenish our previous sense of joy and, instead, seek out a new understanding of what Joy can be in the here and now.”—CCO, Chyler Leigh.
Calligraphy by Chyler Leigh. Illustration designed by our CBO, Angelo Lagdameo.
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
• Heavy Weight Hoodie
• Create Change Trans Logo on Left Sleeve
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!