“The term New Joy was presented to us by the lovely and inspirational Regina Hicks. She suggested we redefine the idea of relying on what was or had been to replenish our previous sense of joy and, instead, seek out a new understanding of what Joy can be in the here and now.”—CCO, Chyler Leigh.
Calligraphy by Chyler Leigh. Illustration designed by our CBO, Angelo Lagdameo.
• Cozy go-to hoodie to curl up in, so go for one that’s soft, smooth, and stylish. It’s the perfect choice for cooler evenings!
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem